I want it, and I got it! Thanks lucky Monday ♥ ! ^_^

It's a holiday but I can't help it, I am up already. So much for getting used to being an early riser. I was listening to Era.fm KK since last week....so rare, it's not usual. Saw someone re-tweeted DJ Illy's tweet about the Rock Zone pass for 'Konsert ERA KK' the day before and without any second thought, I tweeted DJ Illy that I was going to call her to win the pass.

As soon as I heard the queue to call, I grab my cellphone and dialled the number. Wait, I didn't even press the numbers, I immediately press the call button. So yeah, I pre-saved it...Haha :P When I heard Illy's voice, I was like saying this in my head," What the heck , did I just do?" But I continued doing what I'm supposed to do. I think I embarrassed myself singing on Malay local radio station for the first time...Yikes! Thank goodness for that kind DJ, I got a free 4 Rock Zone passes to see my favourite bands live on 11th June!

Wheee....I'm over the moon, obviously! *bwek*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....