Ain't No Mountain High....

Line's pretty slow right now but why am I still sitting here trying to update my blog? Hey! And I'm trying to listen songs on my Reverbnation but it's kinda testing my patience! *calms myself down * Let's try something spontaneous to write..hee :P

"Wanting something as strong & solid as Great Wall of China,
Could it be as high & tall as Eiffel Tower?
Just don't let it came falling down like London Bridge on nursery rhymes,
If only, through Mount Everest,
up & downs, dark & cold, we'd survived.
Too much expectation.
Is a no, no.
Maybe we should let it flow like Niagara Falls."

-Eudora Maluna Manggala


Nights love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....