'Borneo' on my playlist.....

Few hours gone, the anticipation and what's beyond the excitement is finally here. Every single thing was made to perfection. The title, the song, the rhythm , the beat and now this music video. I feel this song man. The lyrics makes me feel how blessed I am to be where I am, to be born here. I don't know how do I explain this but it's different.

In case you didn't noticed, I tweeted this :
"I knew I have always ♥ you, even from the start.... ! I'm a proud Borneo girl ^_^"

Hope you'll enjoy this as much as I really did....



So awesome, it's worth listening & watched!
Shameless I'd say, it's playing on my playlist & it's on repeat! Heehee ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....