Stand tall to a greater height....


"Pain, I'd rather hurt,
Stand tall to a greater height,
I maybe a little short,
But I could give you more of my heart."

-Eudora Maluna Manggala


*****************

Saturday is here once more. Notice I've been blogging and updating much lately? Yeah. Wanna blog as much as I could to improve on my writing. Sharing what's going on on our local #KKMusicScene and volunteering to promote local bands. Doing this just for the fun of it. ^_^

Spending some time with the sisters on a weekend is some what something that doesn't quite happened that often anymore. And when it happens, as if the world is ours & not a care what surround us. Oh boy, we didn't even realize we were talking for hours. Even standing & walking too! Haha :P I almost broke my feet with those sneaker heels! But it was worth it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....