Dark Street

Young ones, teenagers with raging hormones, listen to this song,
I want to get you out of the dark street, to the place where you could be safe.
Where there's always torch of light to guide your path way.

I found a song that inspires me. It's not easy to find something with a deep meaning, well at least for me, these days. Sometimes, we don't need complicated words to make a great song or lyrics. I think this song is simple. But it's special & soothing to my ears. And an awesome video direction in my eyes. A job well done to the director & all the band members,cast & everyone who are involved!

I could feel something when it comes & written from the heart and I feel through this song.
And guess what, you got the message delivered clearly.
Cause it touches mine.

, Eudora


Check out this song & MV by JON PARADISE !
You'll definitely love them as much as I did :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....