Konsert ERA KK : 11062011


This is actually a continuation from the blog post here.



Allow me to give you a lil' tour on what's going on that night with my Rockzone pass I won from our local radio station, KK's Era.fm 102.4fm.


Was a bit late and missed out Adira's performance.
But thank goodness, I got the Rockzone area just time to watch The Ariez. Some misunderstanding happened at the venue but I wouldn't want to comment much about it. Hope it won't happened again in the future. Thank you very much.


Despite the muddy venue, I am glad I managed to take pictures of The Ariez love while they were performing. That is all that matters to me. I have been to their shows previously but so far, I have to say how much I enjoy their performance & it is one of the best. That day, they were complete as in a band, everyone was there. Missing them as I'm blogging about this. They gave it all out, they definitely rock the stage that night!


And with that 'surprise', I was like, "Omg,omg!" Silently in my heart.
I was impressed. Oh yes, I did.



Anyone who knows me well, will definitely know that I'm not a big fan of Korean & Japanese music or movies. But after a while, listening to Sabahan very own, P.O.P , a pop style group, I've learn to listen 'Beast' Korean songs. Young & talented pop boys.




Fabulous Cat Farish. Love it how he would strike a pose every time, in front of my camera. What a funny man he is. And a nice performance that night.



Jimmy Palikat songs was the most famous sing along that night. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Prove? When me, myself and I & everyone else felt like doing the sumazau dance right on that muddy grass but it was kinda crowded to do so. :P



The legendary Ramli Sarip, the grandfather in the music industry, in my opinion his show was the most heart warming and touching one. Is it just me or am I being too emotional. For a moment, I caught myself stoned. Even if most of his songs was never that familiar to my ears. Wow, what a great effect his music has....


Then there was never a dull moment with this three person. Jaafar Onn, Maya & Abu Bakar Ellah was there to emcee and entertained the crowd. They were hillarious! :)



The second last performance was the most I was looking forward to, besides the Ariez one that is. Because this band was like my very first love. They were the first local Malaysia band that I was loyally supporting until now. All of them are like my own friends. It was great to finally see them perform 'live' again after few years. How I missed them!

You know what? You know you love every bit and pieces of a band when you knew every song they perform & memorize the lyrics. And somehow, you could relate to it.

Rich, Andy, Din & Hanafi, my love for your music will never changed. You guys are still the best cause you rock my socks out! ESTRANGED is love!








Last but not least, the band that made everyone insane. But actually, the vocalist of 'Hujan' was the one every girl there was eyeing on. Correct me if I'm wrong girls. Noh Salleh is a good looking guy if I have to admit, so what do you expect right? If I remembered clearly, crazy things happened that night but it was fun!





And with the guys performance ending the night, it was drizzling but ended with a blast!
For sure!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....