KK Jazz Festival 2011



Went for my first ever Jazz Festival, thanks to Breeze Magazine & everyone who voted for my picture, which I got the most 'Likes' on FB. So touched by the tremendous support I got from family & friend and even strangers! love!

This what I wrote for the competition :

"Honestly, the real reason I wanted to attend this event is that I have never been to any jazz festival before. Being someone who is always in love with anything to do with arts & entertainment. Surely music never fail to heal my soul. I have been given the chance to rock my socks out at heavy gigs & concerts before, it's about time I turned into something jazzy. I would love to dance the night away, mesmerizing while enjoying the sound of music playing our ears, your heart and mine.

It would meant the world to me if I was given this ticket. :)"










After that night, I swear I should listen to jazzy tunes more often. Lots of moments to capture that day but camera lens aside, was tapping my feet on the ground, I feel like dancing in the moonlight while enjoying every beat of music. And the people who was together with you. Maybe that's enough to describe how beautiful that night was. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....