18th October 2011


************

Waking up she's feeling great.
A week has past.
Just few days ago, things happened so fast.
The beginning of the unknown, for now at least.

Questions in the middle of the night.
Sometimes she wish she could be more honest.
Listen how it skips a beat.
She wants to be the Queen of your heart.

************

Noticed how the sentences goes? Yeah, it's been a week since my last post and I'm just itching to let out what is inside my mind and squeeze those juices into some where. It's 11.15 pm. And here I am. Don't ask me why but tight schedule seems beautiful. Sounds crazy but what the heck. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....