1st October 2011

Hey October, it's me again!

Today's a Public holiday so I got off from work. Doesn't make much difference though. Let me just tell you guys a snippet about today. Nothing much. House chores and stuff. And my creative mind was itching to let the ideas out. So I came up with a brilliant idea to send my favourite blogger a poem about something. Poem on fashion. That's rare, at least for me.

Greet a beautiful date & I found out about the latest addition in the family. My uncle's baby girl was born this day. She's so adorable! Well all babies are. I have a new cousin again. :)

And oh, when was the last time you were playing on swings?
It actually feels good to be like a kid once more. Young at heart. Some part of me refused to grow up! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....