Voice Out 2011 : In Black & White


Going through some picture folders and realize,
I don't think I've shared this before right?

Heard Donatello from afar, was performing the song Sakura when I arrived. Just time. Whilst I was looking around the art display, with sudden loud voice I hear someone calling out my name. Came to my surprise, it was coming from the stage. I was so shy as if I wanted to run & hide but I decided to wave back instead. I'm shy okay. And yeah finally get to hear Eyes & Ears Production team, consist Mr. Decipher, Bring Back The Arcade, Donatello & the JADE Sisters performed Voice Out live on stage since I've got a preview. Wanted to upload the video here but man, the file is way too big!
*sigh*

I might missed the other performance but what the heck.
As long as I get to see them I'm satisfied. Oh, got my autographed Voice Out cd that day as well! Also wanted to mention that I love the performance by the band Dang Bandangs featuring a good friend of mine, Amy D. Awesome! Heehee :D

There goes some random black & white shots which I managed to take.









Strangers used to be but no longer are. Caught some familiarity & not in between booths and on stage. Some where it all started & began. Art, music and friendship everything in one place.
United we are with the same taste and interest. Let's voice out what we need to say & be heard.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....