11th December 2011

Being in or not, maybe, in this creative line is making me want to just squeeze out those juices from my brain. I have too much on my mind, sometimes I think I find the difficulty on what to design, write or blog. Where to start or how do I even end this?

I ought to get rid of the blockage.
Tell me, oh pretty please?

I love you, like I really, really do!
Mahal kita walang iba
What is this? A public confession?
This is not even a love letter.
But this is also a confirmation that I am not a hater. :)

The thing I'd do for love, there's nothing to hide.
Currently, I'm so in love in what I do.

As much as you love something, you got to learn how to let go. And when you think it's not progressing as you wanted to be. I feel it's not worth forcing yourself. Still, it's a hard thing to do. It's true. Ah, there goes the bitter sweet symphony!

The pressure of trying to get everything done finally got me. Work & personal. It's December. Balancing act, you have to do your job. Move it, like now. Needing much of 'the spirit' to just come back to me. Lift me up , I beg thee?

I smell Starbuck's Vanilla Affogato could probably work. It's high on caffeine my dear. What the heck. I repeat. What the heck. Oh perhaps, a huge Christmas card, or maybe a normal size will do, but with the hand-written ones, can I? Looks familiar, that question? I know :) That would really make my day, trust me. In return, I'll give you a big hug.

When this was written, I sang,
Among those things I love doing,
Wishing right about now walking on a sand,
While the acoustic sounds playing at the background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....