25th December 2011


"12.38 a.m"
A missed call from B.
So tell me, If your text were not working as you've said this morning on the phone,then where did the text came before you called? Haha :p
A call just to wish me Merry Christmas?
So sweet lah my friend this. ;)

After mass was American breakfast with Ate'Finks & Mum.


Later on at night...
Christmas Dinner at Gramps in my red jersey & short pants. I love casual dinner like this. And oh the beauty of getting bullied by the kids. I sense that I'm so going to spoil my children, when I have one in the future. My future husband better be a lil bit strict than I am. Yeah, you better be...Hahaha :p What a nice day to spend with your loved ones!


Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....