27th December 2011


" If you just realize, what I just realize..."

Mornings like this had me blurred moments. Out of bed was probably the hardest thing to do. I have always pictured myself waking up to the sea view or at least a breath taking ones, like mountains or pine trees on a hilly side, at one point I'm thinking of that Twilight scene, with a huge glass window in front of a king sized bed. Raindrops falling on my window panes. I'll be taking my time, enjoying the moment. If my life was a movie, I'll set my own favourite soundtrack to it.

I realize I write, tweet or blog more better of love with this kind of weather. Less cranky & grumpy with sleepless nights. So much for loving life full of love from everyone. Feel so blessed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....