Jin Hackman - 2011 Malaysian Rap Up


This guy has been in my Reverbnation play list for ages now. Since most of the genre on my list is in the Rock category, I am happy to say that he is one of the two that got on my HipHop list.
Very rare for a person like me to love something this. But yeah, you got me. :P With lyrically wise, that was an awesome one to wrap 2011 up!

Good job Jin! :)

So yeah...check it out guys!
It's worth it...
Enjoy!

xx
Yo wassup! The man Jin Hackman is back! Makes me wanna rap & speak hip hop yaw! :P

Comments

Eudora said…
@mushmushroom : Sorry dear but don't have the lyrics.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....