6th February 2012


I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog....
But do you miss me? Ok lame :p

I am taking this opportunity to at least update.

Sorry I've been away from the precious laptop these past few days.Suffering from feverish body & bad gastric pain ever since before Chinese New Year doesn't help either. With no appetite for a week & half makes me feel like I'm shrinking to skinny self. But I did managed to survived Chinese New Year's Eve dinner with the family though with medication of course. And because of this, I've got minor distraction & hard to focus. Much needed rest was all I did.

All is well now and slowly, I'm regaining my appetite back. And my,oh my it's February already. The month of love. :D Excuse me, I will be away again till I have time to get a proper blog post sorted out. Where do I begin from where I left? Lots of things to do.


In the mean time, have a sweet tangy Mandarin Oranges & enjoy your last day of Chinese Lunar New Year celebration. It's a Chinese Valentine's Day today, So here's wishing everyone a Happy Chap Goh Mei ! ♥


xx hugs & kisses xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....