6th January : HipHop night at Eyes & Ears


After a Jazzy night down at Bella Italia , sudden thought of what's happening at the studio on my mind. Once in awhile, I love bugging 'the dude' & came with a surprise visit. It is no secret that this place is sort of my playground to chill & hang out. My favourite studio still. You see there's this red sofa that I am very well known of my I-almost-fell-asleep every time I'm there. Right dude? Does this sofa has magic or something? Ahem. :p

Not only I was always there with a sudden appearance, that night I came to collect my long awaited The Retrock's cd. And little did I know that I was in for what you call a hip hop treat. Oh, yeah! Another different genre of music highlighted for the night, I'm blessed with music.
*smiles*

Of photographing awesome knicks & my wedges, instruments & technical stuffs. The spontaneous lyrics, brainstorming and rapping scene. Enjoying the moment.The day I met Harlod Peter & Rey Nizam.











What a day of hip hop yo! :D


If you need to get some mixing done, you can bug 'the dude' of Eyes & Ears Production. But of couse, it's only applicable to those in Kota Kinabalu. :)

EDIT : 'The dude' just said that it's applicable WORLDWIDE. So yeah, you know what to do :p

Comments

Chris Pereira said…
with the internet... mixing is applicable: world wide!!!! seriously. thanks for coming by!!!!!!! bila next trip?
Eudora said…
@ChrisPereira : Next trip will definitely be a Surprise AGAIN! Haha :p I'll let you know lah :D

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....