31st March 2012


More or less than 4 hours of sleep but I'm already pumped up the kicks for work. Laksa & tea for breakfast makes it even better. And little fbchat with Deon.

I recalled the day I listened to this particular song.
Seems magical which leads me to purposely specify it as a personal favourite in this post. And boy, I was more than thrilled that it was finally in the Hitz KK Borneo English Top 10 chart today thanks to Cheryl.
*smiles*

Best friend's birthday and the news of #PrayForAldaEvanTan latest condition making me appreciate & thankful on the blessings He has bestowed upon us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....