8th June 2012


Last night I saw 'Karrot gold' tweet's asking who has a blog & I gave him a quick response. He shared me this. Met him in person during the last #TwtUpKK event by the way. Made this for his girl friend who is currently away in the US for her birthday. 


Isn't this like the most sweetest thing a boyfriend could do?
Awww...

I might not know you in person Erin, but I know about 
how special & meaningful you are to Karrot.  You both are perfect for each other!  
And your success as a young lady inspired me a lot 
& how gorgeous you look in those Lansi ads. 

Happy Birthday beautiful Erin Adlina! 
Best wishes in life!
With Lot's of Love from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....