18th July 2012


 A clear weather turns cold & wet. 
The music played on the stereo, countless time I still feel the familiarity.
How slow or loud it may be. It was a recollection, favourite of mine.

The world is getting smaller, somehow, no matter where we run,
We are actually connected beyond our expectation.  I knew you before and now even more.

Conversations were never ending. It kept on going. It almost felt as if I was not a stranger at all.Wait, I am no longer one.  It's a beginning of a friendship. Suddenly, my shyness overcome me.

Cheese over loaded spread on our table. 
Tiramisu as dessert were made sinfully divine.
Italian dinner date with you guys was so fine.

There is a reason for all this, I believe. God is good, He the Almighty is great.
Realization and reunion . Remembering our roots. More than music. Hoping this will bring us closer.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....