6th July 2012


It was almost midnight. The place feels empty, partly. 
Some who were at #TwtUpKKOpenMic earlier on, left the venue already.
 It's a waste for missing this. 


I was seated right in front when they performed this.
I don't know how to put it in words on how I was feeling when they sang. Is that a bad thing?
I may be a more rock fan but I have always love this kind of music growing up too. 
I was probably mesmerized by my old time favorite, 'Belaian Jiwa'. 
I don't know. I just don't know. Heehee.
Man, how I missed songs in Acapella version!


Appy, Alvin & Andi,
Congrats you just made me a fan! This was really a reminisce of the good ol' times!
*winks*


Thank you Bob for sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....