Arrivals & Departures


I don't quite put this place a go-to list frequently I guess.
I wanted to. Maybe I should  fly away, catching up on the sky...

Of saying hello's and goodbyes, airports, you make the mixed emotion coming. 
 Just like what life is.It keeps moving on. I love this place, no doubt.New faces coming in and out. Greeting the loved ones whom you haven't met for in your daily lives for awhile now.  And I absolutely adore the excitement when this place gets you to the destination chosen. But the departure  makes the worst part. Difference. Another story to tell. The reality of acceptance.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....