31st August 2012


I am the least #StarWars fan you will ever know but I think this is just too cool not to mention for a toy. For a minute or two, I thought I'd be converted to a real fan. Nope, I was only admiring. Guys will appreciate this more than I do. This one is not mine though for your info.

Caught this in admiration while waiting to go for dinner.
Pretty classic boy's toys no?


Was already starving even before we got there. Bah Kut Teh for dinner in Damai like finally. I've always wanted to try BKT in this shop. Mixed pork meat, balls & internal organs and 'cha kui' is the best! Running in the rain for this was worth it! Soupy for the weather, perfecto amor! 
And oh, the ice cream treat over meeting was yummy as well :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....