Eyes on August

August, look me in the eyes and tell me, will you be good?


Truth is, I have been feeling totally uninspired in somethings. The reality which I could no longer hide. It sucks but I'm glad to know what's real rather than not see it. Things like this doesn't always dampen your spirit instead I'm starting to see things in a more positive way. 


A conversation between those who understands you over a cup of coffee latte will be nice.
A little break from all to get that inspiration back  & maybe a short trip to the other side will be an even awesome one.


Hush...quiet August on my mind... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....