19th November 2012


The call this afternoon, vanishes my Monday blues away. I always find myself extra cheerful when it comes to some KL loving. I wonder why I don't quite find it here? I've been anticipating but didn't expect that much. It's not a big deal, at least, but it's makes my day. I had to tell you, the soulful stranger.

Totally unrelated....

While I don't intend to get the rain much worst with my singing, it was good for a night nterrupt. What was actually a mistake turns out a nice little, hello Viber call from my singer dental doctor friend.  Another call from KL for the day.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....