Handsomely seated at the table....


Handsomely seated at the table. I have a thing or two about this so called spiky hair.
Don't you think I would not notice you from afar.
I could go on and on about this. 
The smell of yours, how would I describe it,
How satisfying you taste. I want to have you all by myself.
Mine, all mine, if I have to, sorry I got to be selfish.

A variety types of the king of fruit, Durian galore for dinner. I totally forgotten about having a proper rice meal. I personally love the Johor durian. Super thick filling and suh-weet! Yes, there was no guy involved here. It's the king. The king. Of fruit that is. I was talking about the durian. Thank you. Suits the description right? *tongues out*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....