Bambi ♥


From a tiny baby, you were there, together since I first started my blog post.  She was like as if an early birthday present for me back then but she was actually for my sister instead. Rain and sunshine through, playing games & little fun run, eating rambutan (her favourite) under the tree, and smile under a shelter of love. Ever so playful and princessy, you are half the breath of our lives. Promised myself that I won't leave your side till it was your last. And that was what I did With all your struggles to live even when you were already so weak. You are one strong dog, my always little puppy in my eyes. It broke my heart.  I don't know what I do without you. It was painful but letting you go won't make you suffer anymore. Losing a furry best friend will take sometime to heal. The last time I went through this, I was having a high fever for a week. Today, I hope I am stronger than before. I am trying my best to dry my tears.

Farewell my pretty Bambi love, don't worry, God will take care of you up there.
I believe all dogs go to heaven.  Hope I will see you in the next world.
We will always love you, what we have could never be erased.


 In loving memory of
Bambi
March/April 2007- 18th January 2013 (1.36a.m)






Comments

Unknown said…
R.I.P Bambi :( No wonder I didn't see her by the fence or hear her bark this couple of weeks. She was sick pula..Lucky is sick too and its a matter of days she'll be gone too :(

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....