Rocking out with Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal - 26 April 2015

Mum got tickets for us to see Ron 'Bumblefoot' from one of the organizer, who is also a friend of mine. Missed the first time he was here, and we wouldn't want to miss this again. 

So we were there.
And the rest? Was a history.




Honestly and truthfully, I haven't been to music concert/gig or any events related to it lately. But this was free and Ron is legendary. Anything for rock and roll, baby! Which undeniably, I've been a fan since I was just a little kid. 

I also volunteered to be interviewed by a local press/tv station since no one was daring enough to talk about what they think about this concert on that day. What the heck did I just do? Not that easy as I thought it was. It was spontaneous. I hope it turned out to be alright. 

Ron, his talent and performance was  amazing beyond words. I was mesmerizing the whole time. And I love it that part of his job was doing music and charity at the same time. Lovely isn't it? I didn't get his autograph at the press conference, but meeting him up, close and personal, saying hi and taking pictures with him on stage was something I will definitely remember for a very long time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....