Jakarta-Bandung | Indonesia | Day 1 | May 2015

Landed and safely reached the new terminal of Soekarno-Hatta International airport. As soon as we got through our bags and immigration, we were greeted by our guide and driver. They brought us to a nice place to have lunch at a restaurant nearby. A nice place to begin but my oh my, I accidentally deleted the pictures. But oh well! 

Hello Jakarta, 

Nice to meet you.

This is my first time here and it was love at first sight. 

You have that charm of your own.
Skyscraper tall buildings, crowds on a highway. You are beautiful being yourself. 



Traffic was really bad on the way out from Jakarta to Bandung. Too many cars in the big city. We had a few pit stop at some rest area now and then. Drinks, snacks of banana fritters and their famous tauhu sumedang along the way. 


Hours drove by, with some local Indonesian and reggae songs to kill. I was so sleepy but knowing who I am, I never slept on road trips because for a reason I will missed part of the beauty. That's what I always had on my mind. I may be on vacation but sleep is for weak and it can wait. :D

It was already dark when we arrived in Bandung. 

Without wasting any time, we went a little shopping and straight to the spa. It was so good to get pampered there. After an hour or so, we finally had dinner at a very hipster Kampiun Bistro. A cosy place to just chill and if you are lucky, you'll get entertained by some locals with their angklung performance with a modern twist. 




Kampiun Bistro
Tone's Square  |  Jl   Kebun Kawung, Bandung  |  

And later get settled at our hotel to get a good night sleep or so. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....