her second attempt? urmmm.....

Hey guys...how's your day? I hope your days are better than mine....ehehehe :p
I've been sOo lazy & sleepy at work today maybe because I was lacking enough sleep these past few days. I'm not sure why but maybe I was just too much thinking of stuffs. And damn, my days are getting freaking busy lately ! Feeling a bit stressed -out I think I do need a vacation ! ;) Well, hope all goes well with u guys lar, I know we are all been busy but lets have some time to chill out for awhile...

Sorry for this kinda-bored-2nd-entry, I can't seem to think anything wonderful to write. Like what Dino said to me YeaH, I am 'budak pemalas' hafta agree with you on that...Maybe I havent get rid of my MONDAY BLues since yesterday...Ahaks =p

Anyway, here's a picture I wanna share wif you guys. My new pet, small & adorable toy size puppy. I called it Pretty-Bambi....Cute aint she? ;)




That's it for today...

Need to shut my eyes now !

~Much LoVeeeee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....