I woke up to dark surrounding,
The sun aint shining,
it weather were cold,
while the darkness still hold.

What happened to the beautiful morning?
Where the birds goes chirping?

No wonderful greeting
It all went flying....

No more words of the day
No more smile & laughter
Where did it all gone away?
Like we used to, for one another....

I could see the difference now
When you are no longer here to stay

What makes me live through the day?
The smile & things you have said remains in me...

Maybe I'll get used to it someday, I hope so cause I have to eventually...

~SOMEHOW I FELT IT AINT AN ORDINARY DAY~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....