yeah...it's been awhile....i know.....

I was sOo damn sleepy at work these few days. Probably because of the rainy days. SoO cold wor ! Sitting directly under the air-cond definitely killed me ! Haha...Putting up the volume of my stereo would not worked at all.....It's the same thing ! Sama juga nak tertido... Thank gOodneSs lah there's always sOmeone tO wake me up...Hehehe =p

sOmeone reached their hotel in SingapOre yesterday about 11 am. ngam, ngam i was chatting with one of the brother. their shOw were AWESOme just noW ! toO bad i only got to watched it on tv. it's LIVE tho' ! felt like my eyes got stucked on screen.. can't get my eyes of that guy....like ive mentioned many times, he's cute! can't say it here whO exactly tho'....nahas karang ;)

todaY, as usual my darling dj gave me alot of songs....which im lovin it ! parapapapapa....hahaha....was sOo DAMN BORED at work I tell you....nasib baik lah si Enoch online....can kacau2 him again...info-guy ;p until now pun still chatting w him while blogging....

oklah im tired already....sat lagik nak tidO...

tO eNoch....tOmorrOw more songs for me aights? let me hear ur 'mahal" voice bah !
tO dinO....happY drum-rolling mole-man! =p
tO the guys in Singapore....i still love u guys....seE u this sunday! again

Good nite darlings ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....