My fave ESTRANGED 's Rhythm Guitarist turned 23! =p


Picture of Mr.Solihuddin & I backstage after their show in Pusat Kebudayaan Penampang, Sabah few months back ;)

Just got off the phone with Din an hour ago! He was having dinner with his family in Subang to celebrate his 23rd birthday! And he also told me that he celebrated it with his band mates from ESTRANGED after their show in Bangi just now...as USUAL it was the "water war" AGAIN....Hahaha ! What a way to celebrate your day huh? Nice! Definitely a BLAST ler tue! Hehehe....Ya, Din hope to see you in KK sOon aights?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN DIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO

Urmmm, gotta thank Rich for the phone no. if not, I wont b able to call Din...

Take care
*CHeeRs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....