~Someone turned 25 lah today....hehehe =p~

It was 9 something at night but guess what? He did'nt picked up my call. Okay, so I understand. Maybe he was busy or something. I should have called earlier, I wanted to but hmmm I was busy the whole day and I was at City Mall's Giant doing some grocery shopping. Busy huh? Kunun!!! Sempat lagi chatting with Dino before that..haha! My Super Moleman who just came back from his Saturday weekend in PD playing drums for his brother's band, PoP SHuvit....Kesiannyer! Must be tired until he slept for the whole day hehehe ;) Anyhow, back to the story, I finally called him at 10 something and managed to wished him on the phone! He was at his friends hse celebrating his birthday pulak, no wonder lah! I hope you realize I call (which Im sure you did, coz u did my mentioned my name...haha) coz you said you were drunk! Oooppss...don't spill the beans Eudora! heehehe...

Hope you have fun tonight....probably still partying during this blog were written ;)

I know I've send my wishes through testi on your Fs but it wouldnt complete without talking to you n wishing ya personally!

Owh well....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO MY BRO, MR RICHEAL L.GIMBANG!



CHEERS TO A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD MY FRIEND!
MUCH LOVE XOXO

Comments

nv.vn said…
hehe. i was with him that night. celebrating his birthday. he was a bit drunk, i supposed. hahahaha!! but he was very funny that time. =].
Eudora said…
eeeeeee....i know, i know ...*jealous mode* hahaha =p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....