After the charity dinner at Magellan =)

Today I had to make a choice between going to charity dinner in Magellan, Sutera Harbour or to the B.E.D Waterfront for a charity concert. It was tough making a decision at first because a friend of mine who is playing for a local band from the Blast Off 2007 competition has asked me to go and watch them performed. But instead I chose to be at the charity dinner in Magellan. I didnt regret not going to the B.E.D to watch my friend's band preformed at all. At least I got to hang-out with my colleagues off work & we did have fun laughing our hearts out at the table! And did I ever mention a bunch of crazy work mates who never fail to make me happy? Well, they do! Plus, I got to see Velvet on stage again! She saw me there while singing near our table & waved her hand ! Heehe =)

On the other note, someone gotta thank me for being able to access this blog and indeed very Happy I presumed! So now that you will be able to read this, no more excuses for not having an account...haha =p

Visit this blog more often and you'll get UPDATED! Heehe =>

And anyone who haven't got an account yet, PLease lah get one!

I almost forgot....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER CUZZY ALFIE WHO IS KL RIGHT NOW!
MISS U LOTS BRO....COME HOME SOON!


U guys take care aights?

Much LoVeeeeeeee =))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....