Doing that Facebook-ing again? =p

Things are pretty much slowing down for me at Facebook. I am still on it but not as Much addictive as I was before when I first explore the world of a rather complicated site. People were complaining about it but none the less everyone got really addicted to it sooner or later. Most of my family members & relatives are in & have their own account already....Even my Grand Uncle toO! How kewl is that? =) Besides Facebook is wayyyyyy better than the other site as what I've told Yvonne before. And guess she totally agree with me on this! Hee =D

The Poking thingy might have gotten me bored recently but sending drinks is still on top of my list! The drinks looks so REAL...Huahahaha I Wish! =p

I'm trying to reduced my applications on Facebook bah but I can't! It's getting alot pulak....Geez =p Someone even asked me to not log-into it. I just can't resist. Can't help it! Someone HELP!!!!!!

Anyway....

I am soO loving my fluff friend!

Weeeeeeee.....

Meet my pet RAYVEN! It's a Squirrel! Say Hi everyone! But Rayven only knows how to speak Italian! Mind you.....Muahahaha =p



I've gave Rayven a habitat. An Autumn in my heart habitat. Since it's Autumn in overseas right now, why not? I've always love the way autumn looks like. Too bad I cant feel such weather in Malaysia though! *sigh*

Btw, if you happened to be on my fluff friends list, please do come and pet him aights? Heehe...Should have introduced Rayven to Simon's Rusty since they are both Squirls...Who knows they might be related !LOL =)

Comments

nv.vn said…
Yeahh. Facebooking. Hehehe. U got urself a pet? I had a pet before, but too lazy to take care. Ignore jak lah. Hehehe. =]

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....