MV Doulos - 13 Oct 2007, Saturday


On the first day of Eid, my siblings & I spent our day at the Sabah Port on board the MV Doulos, the largest ship bookstore sailing while our parent's went to a relative's open house at my mum's village. Instead of having ketupat, rendang & kuih-muih this time around, we thought of celebrating it a different way. Disadvantage : No duit raya! ( Tua2 pun dapat duit raya tau! Ahaks! =p )

On Board


As you can see that's Me wearing Blue on board this ship for the 3rd time (They will only be here for like 4 years once) & last time as they will be closing the bookstore soon and won't be sailing anymore! =(

At the Bookstore


There were like thousands of books on board and guess what? It's Internatinal ! All sorts of books can be found here. There are even Malay language books. Arts, Education, Fiction & Non-Fiction, Culinary, Decor....You named it, It's all here! And mostly the books here are all about Christianity. Not forgetting, souvenirs and books about MV Doulos are also sold here.The prices range between less than RM 8 - RM 100 I think and that's consider affordable. =)

Still at the Bookstore


Yours truly checking out the books....What's with the LOVE book huh? Hee =D

At the MV Doulos Gallery

When I first stepped on this ship few years ago as a kid, they did not allowed visitors to stepped inside the air-conditioned area. But this time they did. They did a gallery to show what types of culture are there on board. There were also pictures and tools used for the ship. The place were beautifully decorated with lots of colours in it! Nice =)

Outside.....

We found this white man entertaining everyone who is going in and out of the ship. Which he did caught everyone's attention by playing this piece of instrument. Everyone wanted a picture with him and so did I but I did not get the chance to. *sigh*

It was a hot bright sunny day, but none the less, I did enjoy myself under my umbrella-ella-ella-eh.....

Well, except for that leg blisters I got from wearing wedges heels lah Hahaha =p

56 DAYS MORE TO GO ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....