So many things to do, with so little time....*sigh*



Alot of things has changed....
Someone said to me, " Have you noticed? "
I replied, "Yeah, I did " =)

I guessed I'd better be well prepared for everything that might be facing changes. And that includes myself. Hmmmm....

I used to grumble over small things
I used to cry over spilled milk....which is not worthy at all & makes me look stupid regretting! Haha =p
I get cranky for having sleepless nights, where else nowadays I could smile for not getting my usual 8 hours sleep
And not to mention, my temper & anger were worst than you thought !

Those were the days!

But nowadays its different
What made me changed I don't know
It's like an Angel just fall beside me !

I just Smile when work doesnt seem to stopped & let me have a break for even a moment. I laughed easily these days at even lil things, people though I'm mad! Well, I'm not! Laughter is definitely the best medicine to ease the stress at work! Haha =p

I woke up greeting the sunshine like it's mine and every morning seems to make me feel like dancing!

When Life's seems crazy, I believe things just happened for a reason. Yeah, I bet! Heehe...

It suddenly came to my realization that I'm getting old...
It didnt occured to me until someone told me discussing about what will the future holds.....
I am an Adult now...at least that's what I wanna believe now....
I am happy what's been happening...
Changed for a good reason, to be a better person & to have the life I hope for....
I just hope I am getting wiser!

And yeah, big girls don't cry.....Anymore ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....