I am home!

Yes, after 6 days out of the country....I am finally home!
Glad to be back in this beautiful city of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.

I just came back yesterday from the Land of Smiles.
I am still tired and pretty jet-lagged.
I had a great time going for a vacation with my family. Spending time going to places with my loved ones is what I love doing most. I am glad that the adventurous journey between us is still here. We are still together.
Met some beautiful people with different cultures during my stay in the Philippines.
Well, not to mention experiencing some situations I've never felt before.
And I would say, " Salamat sa Diyos " for it!

I've just finished unpacking my bags.
Spend the whole day getting the laundry done for all of my used clothes.
Exhausted and sleepy still at the same time. Just give me time to update about vacation ok?

I think I left my heart in the Philippines,
But still, sa puso ko belongs here, kahit ano mangyare,
Kahit na magkano mahal ako the Philippines,
My heart will always be in my hometown.

Memories have already been captured,
As I left my foot steps behind.

And I truly can't believe my eyes that it's the end of the month already!
Tomorrow will be a new month....
It's 25 DAYS till it's Xmas!
3 DAYS TO GO? SoO FAST leh !

Can You Believe It?

Hee =D

Much Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....