In case you were wondering....


Honestly,
I had a not-so-good day today.
Someone at work is STILL pissing me off like TOTALLY ! My colleague D* is so gonna agree with me on this. Pathetic guy! Acting as if he's just a lil' child....@*&^%#!
I know someone got a Hard time it self. GUESS WHAT? You're not the only one darling! And now I got mine too. Hell is coming...SoO so true! =(

And to add up more....
I'm still recovering from a very bad stomach ache I've got from having breakfast this morning. I was not aware of eating my too much spicy & I got it upset! Yes, I had too much chillies baby! Helppppp!!!!! Screw me for not listening but I can't resist it bah! Huhu...

Well.....

For those who have no idea yet where am I going for my vacation, I am not telling yet! You just have to wait what will the answer be, Heehe....And Yvonne, no unfortunately, I am not going to KL. If so, I might have told you earlier so that we could meet up. *sigh*

Someone make my day fast!
I Need My Sunshine yo....Hugs & Kisses and more TLC pwetty please...Haha =p
Or perhaps a bottle of my favourite cocktail will do....

PiNa CoLaDa....Anyone? Hee =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello..Take it easy k..I know who u mean "Hell is coming"..read it from his post shout out *Winks*..life aint easy so take it one step at a time..and ur vacation is coming so i hope it can ease your mind from work..everybody needs a vacation nowadays..I need it too..eee jeles me ur going for ur vacation soon...hahaha
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eudora said…
Huh? Who? What shout-out? I don't get it....Anyway, yeah my vacation is coming soon! Time to break-free coz it's been hell at work! Dun be jealous coz you will be off to a vacation too right? Hee ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....