In a few hours time, my family & I will be flying out of the country!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......( That's kinda long for an expression right? Haha =pp)

It is TOTALLY A RELIEVED when you finally get off from work. Even till the last minutes in the office just now, you don't know how stressful it is trying hard to finished up that pile of work. The hours seem soO hectic since yesterday. Honestly, I hate rushing out stuffs. Everyone wants everything fast as if humans nowadays are Robots. But thank God there is always a Vacation to look forward to. That is where most of my salary goes to....My Love for Travelling & Shopping! Ya, I hate to break it to you darling, I may be the Girl who don't really spend her money much but a girl is still a girl....Shopping? Who can resist it? Even you don't....Hee =D

I am finally done with my packing.
Making sure everything is in the list.
Checking it twice & I'm set and ready to go.

Right now,
This image keeps playing on my mind.....



Wait for me,
I'll be there soon....
And this time around, I'll make sure that you will be the most captured momentO ! =)

31 DAYS TILL IT'S XMAS !
TOMORROW I'M OFF FOR A VACATION !
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;)

AND 10 DAYS TO GO....


Love, Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....