It's a quiet Sunday.
It's been raining again. Not-too-sunny day at all. I miss sunshine. I do. Just this morning I had to wear my pink long-sleeve shirt to church. Not my usual attire for not baring too much skin. Heehe. It is way too cold , I suddenly felt as if I was somewhere else. I even thought of covering my head with snow cap and wore a pair of gloves. Haha =p

I just got my money change to a different currency today. At last. It was hard to get it these days. Hee =D. But too bad my GPRS is still aint working. And that totally sucks! I think I need to get my handphone to the DIGI centre before going out of the country. If not I think I won't be able to connect with my loved ones during my vacation. Oh no, that would be a sad thing. =(

Anyways, I got to go and catch my sweet dreams now.

The weather just makes me wanna ooze off. Man, soO sOo cold I need my warmth lah...The best time to do some cuddling with my pillow! Haha =)

36 DAYS TILL ITS XMAS !
6 DAYS TO GO FOR VACATION !
15 DAYS LEFT.....


Love, Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....