Luggage hunt...heehe =p

Yeah, I went luggage hunting with dad & siblings just now after work while mum stayed at home. We had a hard time searching for a good one since there were like alot to choose from and since I want one with a good quality plus with a good price. I got myself a Swiss Polo luggage for the trip! hee =D






I didnt ate outside since I promised mum that I would come home & taste her 'Tuhau' dish. For those who don't know, 'Tuhau' is a local Kadazan Dusun dish. More or less like a vegetable. Haven't had it in awhile. P/s : Sorry kio. Kivaa noh tuhun nokobiis biis huud hilo2....Tapun dulu...Heehe jan jealous ! Excuse me for having such a broken Kadazan language Haha =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a different note....

1) I'm still thinking about last night's conversation with a friend. What was that all about again? =pp
2) Someone pisses me off at the office just now! ARGHHHHH.....
3) But still, I feel a lil better after watching that Craig Ferguson talk show at the Youtube link. That was soo damn funny! =)

Just a little piece of note....




Thank you for the many beautiful things =)

Comments

nv.vn said…
Talking about food. My dad used to cook a dish named "Pinasakan". I dont know whether u're familiar with it or not. =pp
Eudora said…
Owh, 'Pinasakan' , I know that! SO familiar with it coz I can eat almost every Kadazan-Dusun delicacies....Simply loving it! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....