MV Doulos International Night - 14th October 2007


Just after the trip to the 'Tip of Borneo' in Kudat, my family and I headed back home to get ready for the MV Doulos International Night. I was already tired being under the HOT sunny weather & I actually hated the fact where you have to go rushing for an event. But still, I was anxious to see what they have for the night.
Honestly, I was kind of disappointed with the performances Because I was expecting something more cultural and full of excitement, and it did not go according to my expectation. Still, I was happy that I did learned a thing or two that night. Everything you wanted to know about the history of MV Doulos. I did not know that MV Doulos is actually just 2 years younger tha the Titanic!
Been on board on the ship for 3 times since I was at my younger age, it is still nevertheless making me looking forward to go on board everytime they would stopped by my hometown port.
Some of you might not be satisfied what they have for the night. Not I. I did not regret every second, minute or an hour of it. Getting to know them personally & about others different ways of life. It is about networking which I happened to love!

:: Angela & I ::

I met a very lovely friend that night. That's Angela. She's from Switzerland. We shared & exchanged wonderful stories together. About life and the beautiful place she lived in. Who would have thought that she is actually younger than me! Heehe =D

My younger brother and I decided to head down to the International Cafe & got this...

I think it was a Banana Cake....YUMMY ! =)
My Brother got himself a Sprite drink imported from Denmark which cost him only RM 1.50 per can and it's the same price as Malaysia's can of Sprite! Geez mind you! =p

While I decided to quench my thirst on Apple Juice (well, I actually wanted an Orange Juice but they didnt have one! )....

I got to indulged some sweetness on my mouth. What's a drink without any food to go with right? Blueberry pie for me it is ! Deliciousssss.... Haha =)

:: Some of the friendly crew members on board ::

The girls & I. One for the camera! I forgot their names though. =(

:: The Hot Guy From Switzerland ::

Florian and I. Flo was nice and sweet ! He must have thought that my name was kinda weird or unique or what cause He asked my name twice ! Haha =D

:: The Cute Girl With Her Pink Dress ::

Forgive me for not remembering her name. I think she's cute. But why do I have to be very small and short compared to them? *sigh*

:: The Friendly One ::

Ok, don't ask me her name either. But she's nice enough to let me take a picture with her eventhough she's busy cleaning the table at that time.

:: The Korean & I ::

Eventhough she's not that good speaking in English, but at least she tried her best to start a conversation with others. She is shy but still friendly though.

Everything was awesome that night. Meeting new friends eventhough it was only for few moments but still worth the while. I would do this again given the chance!

*Big Smile*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....