Officially blogging from Manila =)

Hi Everyone.....

Guess what? Nandito po ako sa Manila. I've just reached here a couple of hours ago. We arrived in Macapagal Airport earlier than expected but the road on the way to Manila is a massive jam. It is not that it is my first time here. It's my second time yo! So for me its just usual.

Anyway, we went to a nice dinner at the seafood restaurant after checking in at the hotel just now. Since I'm not into this town night life, Ive decded to blog onstead. Luckily there is an access beside the hotel.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.....

Still pretty jet-lagged from this trip....

Okay, will blog more tomorrow !
If I do have the time lah.....

Love sa Manila
xoxo Eudora ;)

Comments

nv.vn said…
I thought u've been there before? Cant get enough of it ey? Hehehe. =pp. Good for you. Have fun there aite? Hugs.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....