Tip of Borneo, Kudat, Sabah - 14th Oct 2007



Location: "Tip of Borneo" Simpang Mengayau, Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia.
Time: Afternoon
Date: 2nd Day of Eid - 14th October 2007

After another charity Sunday, my family & a couple of the church members decided to head down to the tip of Borneo. It's been awhile since we were there. It was not that far from the church we were going but the gravel road seems to take us ages to arrived there. All you could see there is palm oil & coconut tree plantation around. There were only a few villagers staying there despite the un-sealed road.



I was still recovering from the leg blisters I got the day before. Wearing heels just to go on board at MV Doulos? Serves me right! Hahaha now that is not worth the pain!...But it's a good thing to have a comfortable slippers for a long distance trip like this. At least it lessen my blister pain...Heehe =D



Looking at the beautiful scenery makes me forget all the sad memories & bad things that has happened. The wonderful crystal clear beaches just turned me on. It's not that alot of bad things happened to me lately , but these kind of places tend to keep me breath and smell the fresh air for awhile. I need this from a long hectic week as we don't always get to see this everyday. Another great weekend to remember! =)



That's me again posing with the board. As you can see I am still smiling eventhough I was tired of walking. Despite the hot sunny weather & I was sweating like cow, I was wiling to give it a shot not wanting to ruined the whole picture. Ekekeke =p



Thank God the weather was good that day. It turned out sunny, sunny Sunday and its not raining. But still, I need my Umbrella, ella-ella-eh.....It's essential duh! Ahaks! =))

51 DAYS TO GO TILL ITS XMAS ! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....