Birthday Wishes For You....

This has been my old time favourite birthday song.
I think it's still the best for me.
As I love this song so much, I think I'm gonna dedicate this one for you, everyone who is celebrating their birthday today! No birthday gifts ! Sorry!



Just A Little Piece of Note Written By Me =)



My Friend,

You may not be the best singer I've known
You could never be the sporty player of all time
You may not dance like the professional
You seriously can't play a note on instruments
You can never be the artistic one I adore
But you can definitely paint my heart
With colours of rainbow I love
And that is for sure !

Wishing you nothing but everything the best!
Happy Birthday! xoxo


Maligayang Bati Para Saiyo...
Birthdays prayers goes out to.....
to Alfred, Darlene, Elaine, Eileen & Joshua and everyone I forgot to mention! Hee =D


With Warmest Regards

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....