A Great Sunday 9th December 2007

I had a loOoongggg day last Sunday but it was worth it!
Since I haven't been to the beach for quite sometime already, I intend to make my Sunday a Great day and it was indeed Fun! =)

After Sunday mass & going for breakfast, I went back home & catch some rest when a friend of mine decided I'd join him for a picnic with his friends. It was actually rushing but thank God I survived! =p He introduced me to his friends and the next thing I know I was having new friends. We were enjoying our day with the sea, sand & plus the weather was perfect! I was having a good time strolling by the beach & taking pictures & having good conversations, I didnt realize I got sunburnt! Haha =D

Thanks A* for a great time!

Some of the pictures~















the half star captured....



guess again...



I am obsessed with the sky, clouds...Heehe =)











Charlie



A*'s friend....The photographer & the paparazzi of the day! Made me felt like a Celebrity! Haha =p

Look what I've found while sitting at the cafe? Cute diba?




This 2 lovely birds caught my eyes while enjoying my Iced Lemon Tea under the rain and decided to grab the camera. =)


************************************************************************************

Dinner at My Cousin's Place in Kg.Kolopis

My cousin Anne & her husband prepared Italian dinner for the night!
Masarap Naman....

~PIZZA~











Madeline my niece~





Michael my nephew~





I Love My Lil 2 Munchkins ;)



************************************************************************************

14 DAYS TILL XMAS!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....