Tagged by Ms. Maika

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
That Datuk 'A' anonymous...haaha =p
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Breakfast
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Working
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I got a full time job
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Someone's name
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Just plain water
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Brown
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Some food for yesterday's picnic
9. Where were you last night?
my cousin's place in Kolopis
10. What color is your front door?
Brown
11. Where do you keep your change?
My Purse
12. What’s the weather like today?
A lil bit cloudy, sunshine and rain
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla, Peppermint
14. What excites you?
Something I have been looking forward to.....Christmas with Loved Ones! =)
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
For the time being, No.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope..
17. Do you talk a lot?
If I know that person well & well it depends with everyone surrounding me.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I don't think so.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yup
21. Are you a jealous person?
Depends on the situation
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’ Aaron
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’ Karen
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Datuk 'A' anonymous...my version..ahaks =p
25. What does the last text message you received say?
".......Take Care"
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Going out for a dinner with my cuzzy
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? No idea
30. What was the last thing you ate? Lunch
31. Will you get married in the future?
Of course la bah I want but too bad I dun have someone yet...
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Hmmm...I dunno
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Hmmm...like? I like everyone! Heehe =p
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
out of boredom on monday blues...haha =p
38. Tag 5 people (or one will do) who would do this survey: My Sis, Yvonne, CharleneDiane, LadyNoe, and one of the guys from the band ESTRANGED. Hee =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....