Charity Sunday Outing 16 December 2007

Another backdated post. Heehe.

Kg. Tandek, Kota Belud

We went to Kg.Tandek in Kota Belud. Yet another charity on a Sunday. Just before Christmas. There were Christmas party in advance for the villagers.

Here are just some of the pictures taken.....

Meet my bodyguards. Hehe =p
My younger brother, yours truly and my cousin Elmer.
Us posing at the village's shallow river. Gosh, why do I have to be sOo short? :S

She was so happy to get a toy.

This little girl were delighted to share her joy with another friend.
The Smile on her face says it all! =)

This is how the village looks like.

People meet Kg. Tandek. ;)

Christmas Red Hats for the little ones.

Cute!~

Introducing the team of people who helped in preparing lunch.

They even brought along their mobile kitchen. =)

Look what I've caught in action.

The two lovey-dovey swans.
Taken while strolling by the shallow river.

See? I am actually Smiling!
I cant take my eyes off you. You're beautiful! Oh, I cant get enough of dat view!

I was really enjoying the scenery, I wanted to stay longer! :)
Stress-free weekend :))

And On our way to journey back home.....

Snap2 at the Pottery Shop

Was looking around the shop and I found this.
Kinda blurry. Sorry. xD

An Old Violin by the rack.
It's filthy and dusty.

I decided to pose with the flower pots.

Hahaha...Such a poser am I. *BWEK* =P

Lovely flower pots

A bit English & Classy. Nice one.

I am loving more Sundays to come!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....