Come & Gone

In life, I have learned that things may come and go.

I was quite disappointed with the decision you have made.
Cause Honestly, I want to make things better. Really I do.

What more can I do or say?
I just have to leave it all and let it be.
It is the choice you have chosen and I respect that.

Maybe it's worthless what I've done all this while.
Sometimes I feel so stupid. Too many things going behind my back.
You're just pathetic! I'm sorry I'm saying this, forgive me but that's the truth.
You made me like this, remember?

But....

I won't be bragging about that for too long.
It's killing me. It does.

Still, today I'm so HAPPY cause I finally got my CPU back!!!!
Thanks to kuya Roger ! :))
Super-duper happy for bringing my life home! Hee xD
Later I treat you Donuts ok bro? :)

And I am looking forward for the many events happening this year & I am sOo eager to know the contest winner result already. Yeah, the contest I've been joining recently.

I certainly hope I win that CD !
Really, really hoping! *hint hint* to the guys of the band. =p

P/s : Will update with pictures sOon! *Cheers*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....